Friday, November 2, 2012

Dear Lord what do they think.

My eldest told me one night when we were driving home, that he had to make up a message in English class to leave as a voicemail. When he told me what he had made up I nearly crashed the car from both shock and laughing so much. I had hoped that this was a verbal message and NOT put in writing but I found out last week when he came home with his workbook that it was.......see below!
In addition to this the same son had to make up a story which was to begin with 'One dark and scary night.' They were given a selection of words to assist them since it was their first time writing a story. Some of the words were 'moon, creepy, cat, fright' you get the idea?
HOWEVER, when you have a strong minded seven year old he decides to use words like 'Vampire, dried blood in teeth, eating skin'.
My sister says the teacher probably thinks I am a slapper who lets my son watch true blood!!

Just for the record may I just say that neither is true!!!!!!


No comments: